Tuesday 4 March 2014

A litte bit about me

Since I'm new to this whole blogging thing I thought I would do a little intro blog.  So, who am I?  Well lets start with the basic stats: I'm 35, married, have 1 baby who I refer to as Little Monkey (born in May 2013), one dog Molly, and one cat Cinder.  I live on the west coast of Canada, I'm a criminal defence lawyer and I have a love/hate relationship with exercise.  Years ago I taught aerobics and outdoor bootcamp but now, well lets just say my post prego body is not the same as my pre prego one. Oh, and I am a TERRIBLE speller and I really don't give a fuck if I have a million typos/spelling errors in my posts. 

I also have a new obsession with creating useless hashtags.  I realize that they wont be linked to anything else but I don't care.  Maybe one day my #mitm will go viral (short for Making It Through Motherhood) but that is hardly a life goal (though feel free to use it and tell me about it.  Who am I kidding, it will totally make my day the first time I see it used by someone other than me!)

umm....what else can I tell you?  I have a facebook page that I post on quite regularly because it is easy to do from my cell.    www.facebook.com/makingitthroughmotherhoodcanada

And, that will be all for now cause Little Monkey is waking from his nap!

Who are you?  Tell me a bit about yourself.

1 comment:

  1. HI! I'm MJ from MNAL, I LOVE hashtags too!! I wanna be the first other person to do it, so..... #mitm!!!! woot!
    Anyway, I'm in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan! You're in Canada?

    ReplyDelete